2019 Clog Nationals
May 10-11, 2019
No passes needed Friday as the park is not open Friday.
NEW! All-American Dance Off 2019!
Friday May 10th
It's all exciting as we introduce our new style of the All-American Dance off! It's more time efficient, dancer friendly, and exciting!
This year, we will not be dancing off A Cappella, A Cappella Duets, or Short Duet for All-Star and All-American at a later time. These categories will be chosen from the Pro A Cappella, Pro A Cappella Duets and Pro Short Age Divisions. (Meaning they won't dance off).
We will dance off Freestyle after Age Divisions, like we have always done.
Here's how it will work...
A Cappella, Short Duets, A Cappella Duets (Dance off with Pro)
1. Any Adv or Champ A Cappella, A Cappella Duets or Short Duets who wish to compete for All-Star or All-American will compete in Advanced or Champ age divisions. (like always)
2. Once they qualify in Age divisions (winning 1st in Adv or 1st or 2nd in champ), they can register for the All-American Dance Off like always at the registration table by paying $25 and filling out the All-American Card.
3. We will dance all Pro A Cappella on stage in their age divisions with all Champ and Advanced dancers who are trying for All-Star and All-American. Use your same number from age divisions.
4. From this age division we will have our age division winners like normal. (Might happen that a champ or adv dancer place in age divisions...!)
5. We will then select our All-Star and All-Americans from this age division as well.
This will repeat for A Cappella Duets and Short Duets.
Long Duets, All-Around Solos (No Dance Off)
1. Any Champ or Pro Long Duets or All-Around Solos who wish to compete for All-Star or All-American will compete in their age divisions. (like always)
2. Once Champ dancers qualify in Age divisions (winning 1st or 2nd in champ), they can register for the All-American Dance Off like always at the registration table by paying $25 and filling out the All-American Card. Pro dancers are already qualified and can register for All-American at any time.
3. From these age divisions we will have our age division winners like normal and will then select our All-Star and All-Americans from this age division as well like we always have.
We take the top 10 Pro Duets and top 5 champ duets for All-Star and All-American. We take the top 10 Pro All-Around Solos and top 5 champ All-Around Solos for All-Star and All-American. (like normal)
Freestyle (Late Dance Off)
Some things to know:
Dancers need not be Pro (they never needed to be pro to tryout, they just had to qualify).
This really changes just the dance off for our Advanced and Champ A Cappella, A Cappella Duet, and Champ Short Duets.
Dancers need not be Pro, they will still dance in their level. We are just combining the Age division and Dance off in A Cappella, A Capella Duets and Short Duets.
In other words, when it's all said and done, we will get it done more efficiently, better organized and earlier too!
This is now ONLY for the 2nd weekend. Nothing is changing for Open Nationals.
- SATURDAY MAY 11th -
Team National Finals and Overalls including the Triple Crown
Duets, Freestyle, A Cappella, Solos.- Novice, Beginning, Intermediate.
Awards Spectacular and National All-Americans MVP Dance-Off
7:30 am Parking Gates Open
8:00 am Park Entrance Open
5:00 pm Jr AWARDS
*These are estimated STARTING LINE-UP times only - your time may be as much as 1 or 4 hours later depending on your age division & registration changes.
All Team Overall Champions (except PRO) will be announced at the Jr. Awards Show